Sunday, November 14, 2010
i close my eyes, to make a prayer!
may the god bless everyone everywhere!
i see the world, its havoc there
may their tears get off their eyes,i care!

nothing feels right,nothing heals their scars away!
nothing helps them over,nothing for their griefs to share!

i'm touched to see world crying the way
in search of hopes slowly dying evryday!
i see in their eyes, a ray of light!
to lighten up their life to live and survive!

nothing occurs right,i'm feelin so much odd!
n everythings getting brutal, i'm fed up all n all!
nothing helping world,cutting all their hopes away!
fighting for their lives, i'm hurt to see the earth today!

everywhere fire ect................

(by Sachin Saini)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches I make

I love sketching. But unfortunatley I'm just a noobie in it. Anyways I love to do it. And I'm improving on it! :)

Followers

Labels

About Me