Sunday, November 14, 2010
have you ever got a girl getting over your heart n mind n soul
did u even dream of her night long you wake alone
never you even see such momments
life long is not enough
even if your mind is roaming your flying feeling never stops
even if you search to find them those pleasant moments never comes
dreaming if you see her face
seeming as if fantasy,............taking your senses...so away!!!...

as i see you living and laughing!
as i feel you smiling inside me!
endless love is in me baby!

love is such a sweet thing you ever wanna have!....
your loving on a freeway,where life in her face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches I make

I love sketching. But unfortunatley I'm just a noobie in it. Anyways I love to do it. And I'm improving on it! :)

Followers

Labels

About Me