Wednesday, December 1, 2010
"Screw-Driver Song" - By me!

I've always been amazed of all the things "screw-drivers" do
I wished if one could screw my nuts until i found you

When I saw you screwing people with the way you twist and shout
I couldn't help, i was on the edge, laughing out really loud

I've fallen for a "screw-driver"! and that "screw-driver" is you
Thinking 'bout this night and day, well! I got screwed up too

Chhaima!......... Thinking 'bout you my mind shuts.....
Chhaima!......... To tell you this i have no guts......
Chaaima!......... The crush of you is so so strong.....
Chhaima!......... That's why i wrote this "screw-driver" song....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sketches I make

I love sketching. But unfortunatley I'm just a noobie in it. Anyways I love to do it. And I'm improving on it! :)

Followers

Labels

About Me